Apiro Consulting managing director Andrew Montesi has launched podcast training services for clients who want to learn about the growing on-demand audio phenomenon.
Andrew provides podcast training sessions and workshops at events and conferences, as well as specific services for businesses, organisations and individuals who are planning to launch their own podcast.
Podcast training and presentations include:
– The state of podcasting in Australia and internationally
– Advantages of podcasting, and how it differs from other content and mediums
– How to set up your podcast (technical process)
– Podcast strategy:
– Building your podcast plan
– Finding your unique podcast style
– Identifying your content niche
– Tips for producing quality podcast episodes consistently, as efficiently and affordably as possible
– Distribution tips and techniques
– Identifying, growing and fostering your podcast audience
– Presentation tips and techniques
– Commercialising your podcast
Podcasts produced and hosted by Andrew for his clients have also yielded terrific branding and commercial results.
To enquire about podcast training, presentations or services, contact Andrew.
Upcoming event: Getting Started with Podcasting Workshop, 9 March 2017, 5.30pm at Unley Town Hall in Unley, South Australia. Gold coin donation for entry. Find out more details here and register here.Tags: content marketing, podcast, podcast training