Apiro managing director Andrew Montesi has launched podcast training services for clients who want to learn about the growing on-demand audio phenomenon.
Through the newly created Apiro Media, Andrew provides podcast training sessions and workshops at events and conferences, as well as specific services for businesses, organisations and individuals who are planning to launch their own podcast.
Podcast training and presentations include:
– The state of podcasting in Australia and internationally
– Advantages of podcasting, and how it differs from other content and mediums
– How to set up your podcast (technical process)
– Podcast strategy:
– Building your podcast plan
– Finding your unique podcast style
– Identifying your content niche
– Tips for producing quality podcast episodes consistently, as efficiently and affordably as possible
– Distribution tips and techniques
– Identifying, growing and fostering your podcast audience
– Presentation tips and techniques
– Commercialising your podcast
Andrew Montesi is a media producer, marketer and former television reporter. His podcasts, Rooster Radio and Off-Field, have been featured by iTunes and covered by major media outlets, while clients have also been getting great commercial return with their shows.
Podcasts produced and hosted by Andrew for his clients have also yielded terrific branding and commercial results.